In case you missed it yesterday, day one of my Crazy Albuquerque Real Estate Blog-a-thon was a whirlwind of fun!
After my announcement I posted an additional four posts on a wide variation of subjects.
- My day one bullets included notes on how a loose-lipped buyer blew their own deal on a house by chatting with the home seller too much during the home inspection. Well, that’s a little oversimplified, but that’s basically what happened. Plus there were some brief notes on Mirehaven and SEO Trends and Tips.
- I posted a video called “What Does a Real Estate Agent Do” which talked about the kinds of thing we Realtors do to serve our home buyer clients now that basic real estate information like price, number of bedrooms and baths is so easy to find online for any property.
- Foreclosure sales were trending down in 2014, or were they? I guess you’ll have to go read my report Albuquerque Foreclosure Sales in 2014.
- That information I talked about Dell Webb’s Mirehaven Community in yesterdays bullets? I published it here for you to read.
So that’s how morning bullets work! Just in case you missed any posts from the previous day, you’ll be able to check the morning bullets and see if you want to read them.
Bullets are also where I’ll put some random thoughts that are too short to put elsewhere. Here’s a couple of those to get the ball rolling:
- In this past I never would have been able to add this many posts to my WordPress site without fear of making it run slower than slow. Thanks to Bluehost’s Virtual Private Server for WordPress, most of the time AlbuquerqueRealEstateBuzz.com seems to be loading super fast!
- Someone asked me if I had a bunch of blog posts stockpiled for this month and the answer is unfortunately, no. I do have a small handful of half written posts saved as drafts which I may complete, and I have a mound of sticky notes with ideas on them that may help, but otherwise I’m winging it. Oh, and like always, for better or worse, I’m writing everything here on my blog myself.
Check back soon! Oh, and the blog post count after day one stands at 5.