You never realize how much power someone like Comcast has over you until the internet breaks!
Yesterday Comcast did not work at my house from around 3pm until about 10pm. Which was actually convenient timing since I was showing homes and then celebrating my birthday during that time.
Comcast has been fairly reliable over the last 3 or 4 months, it was a good long run for them (total sarcasm).
However, that means at this point, if I’m counting accurately, that I am half way to my goal of 100 posts and pages in January. That means I’m ahead of schedule! I can do this thing! Get ‘er dun ‘merica.
Day 13 bullets:
Top Posts According to Clicks
This morning I spent longer than usual looking at my Google analytics. I wanted to see which posts have gained the most traction so far. Here are the top posts so far:
- Selling Your House in 2015? We Need to Talk! This post leads the way with 315 views so far. The post has 81 tweets, 51 +1’s, and 5 LinkedIn Shares. Notice I don’t even mention Facebook? That’s because Facebook stinks. It used to be so great for business pages but once they cut back on the exposure two years ago it’s been a loser ever since. Yet people sell Realtors on Facebook business pages. That was a good strategy in like, um, 2011 people.
- Day 5 Bullets comes in second. Probably just because of the promotion and the day of the week.
- Don’t Call the Cops I’m Trying to Sell Your House! People like a good story and a good headline draws them in every time!
- 7 Tips for Picking a Lot to Build Your New House On. This is a good, practical post for people looking to buy new construction.
- What is the down-payment on that House? This one was for first time home buyers.
Why So Many Market Reports?
Notice there are not any market reports on the list? Surprise, surprise!
The interesting thing about blogging about real estate is that some of the posts you put up do well at first, when you are actively promoting them on social media, and some posts do well over time and bring you business. The two are not always (usually) the same.
If you we’re looking to sell your home you might type in Stonebridge Real Estate Stats. And of course the ultimate goal is to get buyers to find the home search pages like Seville Homes for Sale, which I link to from the stats reports.
So why so many market reports? They perform well over time and the bring in business. Two darn good reasons.
by Albuquerque Real Estate Agent Rich Cederberg, eXp Realty, (505) 803-5012.