Here are the day 31 Bullets:
- And so it ends here, with post #100 in the month of January 2015, that I conclude the Crazy Albuquerque Real Estate Blog-a-thon. It’s been a blast, but it’s been very time-consuming too. Amazingly, in the beginning I was not only writing several posts a day on top of doing my regular real estate stuff, but I was working our almost every day at the gym too. Somewhere around the third week of January that stopped and I haven’t been back. I’ll be back at the gym tomorrow.
- I want to thank everyone who’s been following me here on AlbuquerqueRealEstateBuzz.com, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. Each and every word of support was greatly appreciated.
- Let me say it again; this has been a blast! I was never sorry for even a moment that I decided to challenge myself to do this. It reminded me how much I love to write. It also reminded me just how much knowledge I have accumulated over my ten years in real estate.
- You know what else was really cool? I was frequently reminded of old blog posts that I’d written, and when I went back to find them and read them, some of them were pretty good. Before I linked to them, I usually touched up them up a bit, which was a good update for my blog.
- I was also struck with how cool it is to have created a library of video blog posts that I could include in many of the posts. I’ve got to do more video, I think they add a lot to a post. I hope you feel them same way.
- Did I achieve what I had hoped to during this ordeal? Yes. Besides challenging myself, I hoped to see a substantial bump in traffic to both AlbuquerqueRealEstateBuzz.com and it’s sister website AlbuquerqueRealEstatePlace.com, and I have. I’ve got the Google Analytics data to prove it.
So TTFN (ta ta for now), I’ll be back really soon, what a great time it has been!!!!! I’m going to Marble Brewery!
by Albuquerque Real Estate Agent Rich Cederberg eXp Realty (505) 803-5012. Post #100.