This is the first time my bullets have been posted so late! I made the mistake of taking that first phone call of the day early and it’s been one right after another since then. Geez, don’t they know I’ve got a Crazy Albuquerque Real Estate Blog-a-Thon to get back to???
Yesterday I didn’t post as much as I have the other days so far. Once in awhile I have to actually meet with clients in person ya’ know.
I did however post my Day 6 bullets and three market reports, so I didn’t slack off too bad…
Here are my Crazy Albuquerque Real Estate Blog-a-Thon Day 7 Bullets:
- First there was the December 2014 Real Estate Stats post that outlined some pretty good looking home sales numbers for the city of Albuquerque but not so much for Rio Rancho. Things are still sifting out a little bit there after the Intel layoffs, it may take awhile for the market to recover.
- Then I posted two hyper-local real estate market reports for Stonebridge and Seven Bar Ranch North. I also updated the home search pages here and here.
- Stonebridge is a nice neighborhood. It has it’s own large, grassy park with a basketball court, children’s playground and swimming pool. It’s really close to Smith’s Grocery and Cottonwood Mall and Marble Westside Tap Room.
- Seven Bar Ranch is an equally nice neighborhood with a slightly higher price point. It’s even closer to Cottonwood Mall. It’s not that I spend a lot of time in the mall, ok, it’s just a good reference point for where things are in NW Albuquerque.
- The post count as of the publishing of this post is 31 posts and pages so far. That doesn’t include the two home search pages that I updated. But who’s counting besides me anyway!
Later today on AlbuquerqueRealEstateBuzz.com: Information on Pulte Homes New Mirehaven Community (I already posted something on Del Webb’s Mirehaven) and a few market reports andI don’t know what else but it will be great!