Today is day six of my Crazy Albuquerque real estate blog-a-thon! I want to say thanks to those of you who have been stopping by with regularity to check out what I’m doing here. Enjoy the Day Six Bullets!
Here’s an easy one. Where was this photo taken?
Here are the bullets for today:
- In exciting news for eXp Realty, Brad Andersohn, former Zillow Academy Director and for community manager at ActiveRain.com, announced yesterday that he has joined eXp Realty as director of education and industry outreach. I’m very excited about this, Brad has been an online friend for many years and I know he’s a smart, forward-looking person who’s uniquely talented and experienced to lead eXp in developing a first class training program for all agents, those with eXp and otherwise!
- A small change in interest rates can make a big difference in your monthly payment as I pointed out yesterday. Rates are once again expected to rise this year, and complacency is your worst enemy if you’re a first time home buyer who has not taken advantage of the historically low interest rates we’ve been experiencing. Some industry experts are saying rates will be in the high 5’s by year’s end.
- Late yesterday afternoon I posted silly picture time. This is the antidote perhaps, to the upcoming slew of market reports that started yesterday. Why post silly pictures of myself? Because real estate can get boring somtimes, and so many Realtors are so unimaginative in their marketing that I have to lash out a little bit.
- I’ve started out my hyper-local market reports with two neighborhoods very close to where I live with Richland Hills and Las Marcadas.
- I finished up yesterday with real estate stats for one of NW Albuquerque’s most affordable neighborhoods, Paradise Skies. Today’s neighborhoods are going to be Stonebridge, an Albuquerque neighborhood that’s nicely located to take advantage of the continued development in southern Rio Rancho near Rust Medical Center and Seven Bar Ranch which is perhaps my favorite NW Albuquerque neighborhood.
In case you haven’t noticed, I try and give a little blogging/SEO tip in each one of these bullet posts for those people who are paying attention. Today’s tip is this, go to one of the neighborhood posts I just mentioned above, scroll to the bottom of the post and what do you see? A Google map, right? That’s all I’m saying, the rest is for you and your clicky fingers to discover.
Coming shortly: Preliminary market stats for the month of December 2014 in about an hour.
Oh yeah, the photo was taken in Glenwood Hills!
by Albuquerque real estate agent Rich Cederberg, eXp Realty (505) 803-5012.